Here at GetMoreRings, we know keeping your customers happy can be tough at times so we put together this list to help you out. Here are our Top 5:
1. Motivate Your Staff - Happiness is contagious, so when customers contact your business and are greeted by happy people they in turn will have some of the joy rub off on them. Always remind your staff to smile when making or receiving calls. Make sure they keep their voice and tone at a soothing level. Make sure to remind them that the customers are the ones who make it possible for them to get paid so keeping them happy means keeping their pockets happy.
2. Listen and Understand What People Need - People never like to feel as if they are being rushed or not listened to. Always make sure that you fully grasp the issue the customer may have so that you can come up with the most cost effective, time saving solution for your customer's needs. If necessary repeat back any pertinent information so that you can confirm it was heard correctly.
3. Engage and Individualize - Make your customers feel special. People do not like to feel like they are only numbers, customize and individualize each interaction as much as possible. It will leave your customer feeling respected and appreciated.
4. The KISS Principle - "Keep it Simple, Stupid". Making things overly complicated can confuse not only your customers but your staff as well. It has been proven that keeping things simple rather than complex makes everything run smoother.
5. Always Have a Solution - If a customer is unhappy give them something to make up for it. It doesn't have to be big (or anything that cost your business money) but your generosity will be remembered. Make sure that you have an end result that makes you and the customer happy. Sometimes this may be hard but if everything was easy we wouldn't need this list.
How do you keep your customers happy? Leave some tips in the comments.